We are proud to release the new CTS Turbo 3″ Stainless Steel downpipe with high-flow cat for the Audi /VW 2.0T FSI and 2.0TSI transverse engines. Unfortunately, the factory downpipe that comes as standard equipment in your car was designed for anything but performance.
The factory downpipe severely restricts exhaust flow and therefor has adverse effects on horsepower, especially once your car is “chipped”.
The CTS Turbo high-flow cat will allow for your exhaust gases to flow smoothly, freeing up the additional ponies that you want; all while looking amazing. Highlights of our high-flow cat include CNC machined turbine discharge (downpipe) flange, mandrel bent 3″ stainless steel tubing, modular design making installation of this downpipe with high-flow catalytic converter simple and straight forward, smooth transitions allowing for optimal exhaust gas flow.
Precision fabrication, unparalleled quality and great price point all make the CTS Turbo 2.0T FWD downpipe with high-flow cat is a must-have for any enthusiast that values performance and their pocketbook.
- 200 cell metal high-flow catalytic converter
- T304 seamless stainless steel tubing
- T304 stainless steel flanges
- 100% TIG welded
- 3 oxygen sensor bungs to fit multiple models
- Stainless steel clamps
- Compatible with factory or aftermarket catback exhaust systems
- Connects to the exhaust using factory sleeve clamp (not included)
- Removable 60mm reducer for easy install
- Optional install kit includes a gasket and 4 copper lock nuts
- 2007-2014 VW GTI 2.0T
- 2007-2013 VW Jetta/GLI 2.0T
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 2.0T FWD (not Quattro)
- 2008-2015 Audi TT 2.0T FWD (not Quattro)
- 2007-2012 VW Passat 2.0T
- 2008-2012 VW CC 2.0T
Compatible with BPY, BWA, CBFA and CCTA engines.
Stage 2 software is required to avoid check engine light.
Not legal to use on public roads, for competition use only!
There are no reviews yet.