CTS Turbo is proud to announce our Direct fit FMIC for the B8/B8.5 A4/A5 1.8T/2.0T platform.
The OEM B8 and B8.5 intercoolers deliver underwhelming performance, this platform benefits greatly from an intercooler upgrade. Vehicles at stock boost levels up through Stage 1-2 and Big Turbo applications will all see a large improvement over the factory equipped hardware.
This giant intercooler core is almost 2 times larger than stock but does not cause a noticeable pressure drop, 1-2psi was measured. Cast aluminum end tanks attach to our high-flow silicon hoses seamlessly to ensure a boost-leak free fit that will last! This part meets our extensive quality control and pressure testing.
For vehicles equipped with Audi Drive Select (ADS); you will have to order an Additional oil cooler for ADS.
ADS cooler is visible through the top right corner of grille. Usually comes on cars with Dynamic Steering and Dynamic Suspension. Check on your vehicles before ordering and add an ADS cooler relocation kit, if required.
- Efficient high-denstity bar and plate construction
- Internal air-directing fins provide smooth flow and minimize pressure drop
- Low-pressure drop
- Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
- Cast aluminum end tanks result in superior flow
- High-flow silicon outlet hoses
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket turbo outlet fittings (stock size)
- Compatible with factory turbo, K04 turbo kits and BOSS kits
- Audi A4 1.8/2.0 TFSI 2009-2016
- Audi A5 1.8/2.0 TFSI 2009-2016
- Audi A4 Allroad 2.0 TFSI 2009-2016
- Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TFSI 2009-2016