CTS Turbo B8/B8.5 Audi 1.8T/2.0T High Flow Cat is the premier high flow cat pipe for your Audi A4/A5/Allroad or Q5.
Our B8/B8.5 High Flow Cat is designed to seamlessly fit in place of your restrictive stock catalytic converter, which is situated immediately after the turbocharger. Our B8/B8.5 High Flow Cat features 3″ stainless steel piping, smooth mandrel bends, two 02 sensor bungs with an option for a third. Substantial power gains, improved exhaust flow and a more throaty sound are the main benefits of installing our B8/B8.5 High Flow Cat. Upon inspection you will notice a flare which is nearly 4″, this flare then tapers to 3″ and is designed to allow for optimal flow as the exhaust gas transitions from the turbocharger to the B8/B8.5 High Flow Cat. In addition to being one of the best bang for the buck performance upgrades for A4/A5 owners, our cat pipe is also a very attractive piece. Each 3″ B8/B8.5 High Flow Cat is mandrel-bent, hand tig welded. Do you need an additional 02 bung for data logging? Well, that’s no problem! Extra 02 bung is now included at no extra charge.
– 3″ high-flow cat
– T304 stainless steel construction
– 200 cell stainless steel high flow cat
– Mandrel-bent stainless steel
– Fully tig welded design
– Extra O2 bung for wide-band installation
– Install hardware included
– Great power upgrade
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used. CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of our environment!
Use of stage 2 software upgrade is strongly recommended.
Fitment for factory turbo, CTS-TR-1070, CTS-TR-1070X and CTS B8 BOSS kits.
- 2009 – 2016 Audi A4 2.0T
- 2009 – 2016 Audi A5 2.0T
- 2009 – 2016 Audi AllRoad 2.0T
- 2009 – 2017 Audi Q5 2.0T
- 1.8TFSI EA888 Gen 1 and 2.0TFSI EA888 Gen 2 ONLY!
- Does not fit late ROW cars with EA888 Gen 3 engine.
- Only fits LHD vehicles. Fits manual and automatic transmissions, does not fit CVT.