The CTS B8/B8.5 A4/A5/AllRoad/Q5 2.0T non-resonated downpipe is another premier exhaust part for your B8/B8.5 Audi A4, A5, Allroad or Q5 2.0T.
Our non-resonated downpipe is designed to seamlessly fit in place of your restrictive stock front muffler pipe, which is situated immediately after your Catalytic converter/Test Pipe/HFC.
Our downpipe features 3″ stainless steel piping, smooth mandrel bends, and a stainless core-interlock steel flex section. Improved exhaust flow and a more throaty sound are the main benefits from installing our downpipe. In addition to being one of the best bang-for-the-buck exhaust sound upgrades for A4/A5/AllRoad/Q5 2.0T owners our test pipe is also very attractive piece. Each 3″ test pipe is mandrel bent, and hand welded to ensure perfect fitment and longevity.
This part is made to replace the factory front muffler, part #2 in the diagram.
- Will not cause CEL
- Does not remove any factory emission control devices
- T304 stainless steel, mandrel bent construction
- Fully TIG welded design
- Heavy-duty flex section
- Aggressive sound, removes factory resonator
- Great upgrade to complete your exhaust system
- Compatible with factory catalytic converter or aftermarket test-pipes or high-flow cats
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 2.0T (all submodels)
- 2008-2016 Audi A5 2.0T (all submodels)
- 2013-2016 Audi AllRoad 2.0T
- 2009-2017 Audi Q5 2.0T (8R generation only)
Fits LHD and RHD vehicles.
Does not replace the catalytic converter or remove any emission-control devices.
Includes 1x downpipe gasket, 1x clamp, 3x nuts and bolts for install.