We are excited to announce our 164×20 rifle drilled drop-in connecting rods for 3.2L 24V VR6 and 2.8L 24V VR designed to work with stock or aftermarket pistons. Our connecting rods have been engineered for larger turbo and boost applications while maintaining reliability.
All CTS connecting rods are rifle drilled as standard.
All big and small end bores are honed in house on precision equipment to exacting tolerances.
All connecting rods are put through a stringent quality control process including measuring all critical dimensions on our state of the art CMM (coordinate measuring machine). All connecting rods are matched in weights +/- 1 gram.
All CTS Turbo connecting rods come standard with genuine ARP 2000 rod bolts.
- Center to Center: 164mm
- Wrist Pin Diameter: 20mm
- Big End Journal Width: 19.9mm
- Wrist Pin Style: Non-tapered
- Big End Journal Diameter: 50.60mm
- Rod Bolt Dimensions: 5/16″
- VW – TT 2000-2006 (MK1 – 8N) 3.2L VR6 engines
- VW – R32 2004 (MK4) 3.2L VR6 engines
- VW – TT 2008-2015 (MK2 – 8J) 3.2L VR6 engines
- VW – A3 2006-2013 (MK2 – 8P) 3.2L VR6 engines
- VW – R32 2007 (MK5) 3.2L VR6 engines
There are no reviews yet.