We are excited to announce our 144×20 tapered rifle drilled drop-in connecting rods for MK5/B7 FSI 2.0T EA113 designed to work with stock pistons. Our connecting rods have been engineered for larger turbo and boost applications while maintaining reliability.
All CTS connecting rods are rifle drilled as standard.
All big and small end bores are honed in house on precision equipment to exacting tolerances.
All connecting rods are put through a stringent quality control process including measuring all critical dimensions on our state of the art CMM (coordinate measuring machine). All connecting rods are matched in weights +/- 1 gram.
All CTS Turbo connecting rods come standard with genuine ARP 2000 rod bolts.
- Center to Center: 144mm
- Wrist Pin Diameter: 20mm
- Big End Journal Width: 24.90mm
- Wrist Pin Style: Tapered rod for factory 20mm pistons
- Big End Journal Diameter: 50.60mm
- Rod Bolt Dimensions: 3/8″
- AUDI – A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines*
- AUDI – A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines*
- AUDI – A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines*
- AUDI – TT 2008-2015 (MK2 – 8J) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines*
- AUDI – A3 2006-2013 (MK2 – 8P) 2.0T EA113 TFSI engines*
- VW – GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW – Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW – Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW – EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- *ENGINE CODES: BUL, BWA, BWE, BWT & BYK
- *FITS FACTORY PISTONS WITH 20MM WRIST PINS ONLY