CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK1 VW Tiguan & 8U Audi Q3 with 2.0T TSI engines.
The oil catch can is used to prevent oil vapors from entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on the intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage and could damage the fragile intake flaps and motor.
Keep your Tiguan running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
· CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather CNC machined for beautiful finish
· CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
· -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
· Oil catch can mounting bracket
· Modular intake manifold plug
· Hose-Wrangler clamp
· All installation hardware is included, as well as o-ring for rear PCV. Complete bolt-on installation.
· 2009-2017 MK1 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T North America
· 2010-2017 8U Audi Q3 2.0T North America
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.
There are no reviews yet.