CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK5 GTI 2.0 TSI motors. This catch can kit is for the late MK5 vehicles that have the new TSI motors in MK5 chassis.
The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage and could damage the fragile intake flaps and motor.
- CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather CNC machined for beautiful finish
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Modular intake manifold plug
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
To install this catch can with CTS Turbo engine mount, please order CTS-HW-426 (mounting bracket)
- 2009 MK5 Volkswagen GTI 2.0 TSI
- 2009 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 TSI
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.
All installation hardware is included as well as new o-ring for rear PCV. No drilling or hacking away at your car required. Not compatible with noise pipe, please select the noise pipe delete kit from drop-down menu.Complete bolt-on installation.
Keep your MK5 GTI TSI running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
There are no reviews yet.